Dead in the Family Book Review

Dead in the Family
Author: Charlaine Harris
pages: 320 pages
Reading Level: Adult




My Stars: 3.75 Stars




OK so this was not the best Sookie book, but I still enjoyed it very much. I can imagine not all the books will all be 5 stars ratings, but they still give you more of the story. In Dead in the Family, we get to see Sookie and Eric's relationship. Which I must say I love. Its great to see them together. Can you figure out which Team I'm on. We also get to read whats new in the Fae world and also some Were's Stuff. You also get to meet Eric's maker and that drama. Like I said it the action pack but you still will enjoy it as you read it. I hope this helps.


Synopsis: After enduring torture and the loss of loved ones during the brief but deadly Faery War, Sookie Stackhouse is hurt and she's angry. Just about the only bright spot in her life is the love she thinks she feels for vampire Eric Northman. But he's under scrutiny by the new Vampire King because of their relationship. And as the political implications of the Shifters coming out are beginning to be felt, Sookie's connection to the Shreveport pack draws her into the debate. Worst of all, though the door to Faery has been closed, there are still some Fae on the human side-and one of them is angry at Sookie. Very, very angry...


I will be doing a great giveaway for Dead in the family. I have a extra signed copy. So look for it next.






Peace,Love and Twilight

2 comments:

  1. Okay so in the synopsis know what drives me crazy? "the love she thinks she feels for Eric" AAAHHHH!!!! OMG! Don't cast doubt upon it! It needs to happen! It's meant to be!!!!

    I really need to read this, alas I'm unwilling to buy it because I have all the other books online. For free. Just gah. I want to read it so badly though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...